Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A few fun facts about Larkin as she gets ready to say goodbye to Two ...




A Band-owiee is what she calls a Band-aide


She can whistle ... I know right!?!

She loves to ask, "Why because mom? Why because?"

She loves to wear her fancy silver slippers everywhere, and will do almost anything I ask her if she can wear her "princess skirt" while she does it.


She is terrified of "monsters" and will cover her ears if she has to walk into a room by herself.


She calls her magic wand her "magic" skipping over the wand part altogether.


She can spend two hours in the bathtub if we let her. {sometimes multiple times in one day}

When she is looking for something, like a toy, or her shoes, she will say, "It has to be somewhere."


If you ask her what she wants to do, she will ALWAYS say, "paint!"


If you ask her how she's feeling, she will ALWAYS say, "Not good. My back hurts cause my baby's so big." {She even sticks out her tummy and holds her back for this declaration} She is such a little copycat! ;)


Her favorite book right now is a Nursery Rhyme book where I change all the nursery rhymes to have her name in them.




I cannot believe what a character Larkin is! She has me and Scot rolling with laughter every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment